Thursday 1 September 2011

Tags are taking over my space...........

I have been busying away sorting out a few little extras to add into my shop, my work is looking a bit sparce and I really need to add some new stock to my shop and start thinking about building up a selection of things for Christmas stalls,shops and pressies too. I made a start today with a few smaller projects.....
These are little clay tags to tie onto pressies, they are leather hard at the moment and I will fire them and use oxides and glaze for a bit of colour at a later stage.

I used this leaf textured wall paper to imprint onto the reverse side of the tags.


This is what the reverse side of the tags look like with the wall paper imprint.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...