Sunday, 2 September 2012

Making with porcelain clay (porcelain Owl Buttons)

Here are some photos of the owl buttons I have been making for my shop on Not on the high street.com since last year, I have started making them in batches like these, so I can keep better hold on how many I have.




These are the buttons that have just been made so they are still soft at this stage.
Once fired I coat half of them in the teal glaze  or the moss green glaze you see below.

The white buttons are left unglazed, the others either have a teal glaze or a moss
green colour fired onto them.




4 comments:

  1. They are fab, I love the colour and the owls are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're so cute and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I do like making these buttons
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these buttons. I love buttons, love, love, love buttons and to see your owl ones...well I'm in button heaven!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...