Thursday 27 June 2013

Featured!

About 6 months ago I was contacted by 
"Gardens Illustrated "magazine which is a lovely glossy garden and landscaping magazine about my Ceramic garden markers being featured with them. I thanked them for the free exposure but wasnt able to find anything online where my work was with them. After forgetting about it I received the said magazine through the post and was delighted to find my work featured alongside some gorgeous ceramic work seen also on the same page. (see photos below)
All British Artists and Designers so I thought I would give it a bit exposure here on my little blog.

Lace inspired Ceramic Plant Markers

Thank you
Gardens Illustrated



3 comments:

  1. How fantastic to be featured!! Great article x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advert for your work, hope you get lots of orders from it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will need to get cracking, Sod's law that t hey are the ones that are out of stock at the moment. How you keeping?
      xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...