Tuesday 1 May 2012

Moo Cards... They really are quite good!!!

I'm not one to pass up a good opportunity and took advantage of the free Moo cards through Folksy. 50 Free cards with the photos of your choice on the reverse side and the design of your choice on the front. You could even choose a different photo for each card if you wanted, what a great offer! 
The quality is unbeatable so now I have some professional looking cards instead of my own "handmade ones" which were ok but nowhere near as crisp as these from Moo. Another reason to go with them again is their flexible designs and layout of the card. My web address's are quite long so the lettering always looked a bit squashed but it wasn't a problem at all when I made them with Moo. The choice of different card stock was a bonus too. I would definitely recommend them.
This is how they arrived.

Here are the photographs that I selected of my work to go on  the reverse side and the
wording on the front side.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about these, especially the photos - I've heard how good they are but it's great to see them as they actually arrive!

    Love the idea of individual photos on each one - now need to find out if the offer is still on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - always nice to 'meet' someone else who sells, but not on the highstreet! LOVING your stuff - especially the buttons. Off to bookmark...
    fee x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...