Wednesday 9 November 2011

Tiny and Porcelain

Well I opened the kiln ages ago ,but have just been swamped with different projects, work at school, initialising my shop set up with Not on the High Street and Reindeer Bags, (don't ask!) alongside juggling childrens clubs,school and no chance of an afternoon playing with clay, I don't think that's going to be possible until the new year. This time of year is manic and I never feel it gets done right. But oh well I'm quite pleased with these finished small pieces I showed you in my last blog.
Storm Cloud Brooch Pin

Storm Cloud Ear Studs

These are listed on Folksy

Art Nouveau Tile Brooch

Owl Brooch Pin.

Storm Cloud Hair Slides

Little Stem Hair Slides

Polka Style Buttons 

4 comments:

  1. Loving your blog and the wonderful things you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rain Clouds and Owls are brilliant, really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love them! I've been looking forward to seeing how these turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments, glad you like them. To be honest its been the thorn in my side trying to photograph these white pieces against white backgrounds, so in the end I had to opt for a different colour background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...